Privacy is important to LandBurro. We agree that your privacy is important. Below outlines what information we collect, how we collect it, and what we do with your information. If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please contact us at info@LandBurro.com.
What information does LandBurro collect?
Personal information required to use the LandBurro platform
We collect personal information about you when you use the LandBurro Platform. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all services requested. This information includes:
- Contact Information, Account, Profile Information. This includes, but is not limited to, your first name, last name, phone number, mailing address, email address, date of birth, and profile photo, some of which will depend on the features you use
- Identity Verification and Payment Information n. Such as images of your government issued ID (as permitted by applicable laws), your Tax ID number or other verification information, bank account or payment account information.
Other personal information you choose to give us
You can choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include:
- AddressBookContactInformation Contactsfromyouraddressbook,eitherimportedor entered manually.
- Gathering information through our messaging system. As auser,youhavetheabilityto messagehostsandgueststodiscussbookings.LandBurroreviewsmessagesfromtime to time, andmaygather/collectinformationthatisprovidedtootherusersthroughthose messaging services.
- Optional, and/or additionalpersonalInformation. Suchasgender,preferredlanguage(s), location (city), and personal description. Some of this information as indicated in your account settings is part of your public profile page and will be publicly visible.
- Other Information. We may gather your information when you fill in a form, add information to your account, respond to surveys, post to community forums,participate in promotions, communicate with our customer care team andotherMembers,orshare your experience with us. This may include health information if you choose to share it with us.
Sometimes the LandBurro Platform and our Payment Services will automatically collect your information.
When you use the LandBurro PlatformandPaymentServices,weautomaticallycollectpersonal information. This information may include:
- Geo-location Information. Depending on your device settings, your precise or approximate location may be determined from your IP address or mobile device’s GPS. LandBurro may also collect this information when you’re notusingtheappifyouenable this through your settings or device permissions.
- Log Data and Device Information. We may be able to see and collect details as to how you’ve used the LandBurro Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookiedata, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the LandBurro Platform. Even if you do not have a LandBurro account, we are able to collect this information.
- Payment Transaction Information. LandBurro will be abletoseeandcollectinformation regarding how you paid, when you paid, your PayPal email address, your address attached to your payment, and other similar transaction details.
- Your LandBurro HistoryandUsage. LandBurromaycollectanduseanyandallhistoryof your visitation on the LandBurro Platform such as any content you have viewed, any of your searches or any bookings you make.
Sometimes we collect your personal information from third parties.
We collect personal information from other sources, such as:.
- Background Checks If needed, and to the extent permitted by applicable and local laws, LandBurro may obtain public record reports for sex offender registrations and criminal convictions.
- Referrals and co-hosts, or traveling with a friend. Anyone who refers you to LandBurro may submit your name and email to the LandBurro platform in order for us to contact you
- Third-Party Services. For your convenience, LandBurro allows you to sign up, link and connect to the LandBurro Platform through a third party service such as Google, Facebook or Instagram. If and when you choose to use this service, you explicitly allow and direct that third party service to send LandBurro your personal information, such as your profile information, friends list and/or anything else as authorized by you via your privacy settings through the third party
How do we use the information we collect?
First and foremost, to use, improve, and develop the LandBurro Platform.
Most importantly, we want you to use LandBurro! As such, we use personal information to ensure you are able to use LandBurro, make and receive payments, communicate with other LandBurro users, send you messages or notifications, perform analytics, deliver customer service, create and manage your referral rewards (BurroBucks), for fraud and prevention, to ensure we are delivering appropriate and applicable content to you, and for any other purpose that would enhance your usage of LandBurro.
We want LandBurro to remain safe.
As needed, LandBurro may use your information to verify information provided by you, conduct background checks, resolve disputes, enforce agreements with third parties, comply with any laws or legal requests, to protect our rights, and detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security and safety incidents, and other harmful activity.
We love to use your information to market to you specifically
As it becomes relevant, we may use your personal information to send you personalized marketing, advertisement, reward opportunities, or any other such communication based off of the information you provide to us.
Only as needed, we will share your information with our authorized Payment Services Providers.
We only share your information through your consent (such as when you authorize the usage of a third party application to access your LandBurro account), to facilitate bookings amongst users, to increase our marketing through information you’ve shared in public posts, or when complying with the law
In the event you book a listing with an overnight venue, your information (such as check in/check out times) or contact information may be shared with cleaning staff or building management as needed
Further, as we need to gather the above information, it may become necessary for us to use certain programs and service providers to effectuate our goals. Some examples may be through the integration with our APIs, any provider we use to verify your identity or run a background check, or any other service that helps us and is contractually bound to keep your information confidential.
Third Party Information
Linking your Social Media or other Third Party Accounts
When signing up, or linking your social media accounts to LandBurro, you may find your social media account may reflect your usage of LandBurro. Other users on your social media may be able to also see that you use LandBurro. Make sure you control your privacy settings on that other social media site in order to control your privacy settings.
Google Maps Disclosure
At any point, you can reach out to us at Info@LandBurro.com to request your privacy information to the extent provided by law
You are responsible for keeping your personal information current. That includes through the LandBurro Platform account settings as well as any third party service, such as your social media account.
In some areas, the applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information. You may also be able to request your personal information be deleted. We will comply with the applicable laws. However, we may retain some or all of your information as needed for specific purposes such as preventing you from opening an account in the future, for preventing fraud, to comply with legal obligations, or equally similar instances. Any information you have posted publicly, or that has been shared with others, such as reviews or forum comments will not be deleted as that is not private information .
Contact LandBurro at Info@LandBurro with any issues or concerns.
Different types of cookies include traditional cookies (allowing LandBurro Platform to remember you when you log back in, customizing your experience, etc), Flash cookies (or Local Stored Objects) used by Adobe Flash (or other similar technologies) that allows us to personalize your experience, tracking urls (that allow us to know when you perform specific actions), server logs (recording your IP address when you log onto LandBurro, or allowing us to learn more about your device for fraud purposes and targeted advertising), and anything any third parties add to our site through the sheer presence, or their plugins (such as when you login through social media). For any social media third party you choose to use to link to your LandBurro account, or to log into LandBurro while using, you should check with their Platforms and policies to determine how to opt out of their cookies.
Should you choose to decline cookies, either on your web browser or your mobile device, LandBurro may not work as intended, or may not work at all. As always, please contact Info@LandBurro.com with any questions or concerns.